Sunday, April 24, 2016

Another week had passed and I feel like I've accomplished basically nothing this weekend.

I was feeling a bit under the weather couple days ago, hence cancelling my plan to run during the weekend. Instead I spent it watching drama the whole freaking time. No errands, didn't even shop for groceries and such. Ah. What a unproductive week, and the room is still a mess.

Anyone have any idea how to quit picking up all these gadgets? And constantly checking up on them. While I'm doing an extremely good job with all social media, (I just abandon them entirely) I still can't seem to just, gah, leave them gadgets alone. Like I'd be on stalking, reading about this and that, checking out what's on sales, stuff like that. Such a bad habit.

Have a pleasant evening. Bye.


0 comments: