Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yesterday marks the 40th day Papilion is in business.

We're very lucky that the business is doing alright despite some inevitable problem here and there from the very beginning till now.

The joy from the all of these are seeing the smile on customers face, and receiving their blessings. They've been kind with their words and that makes everything worthwhile. I wouldn't have ask for more.

There's loads to do still, but overall, I'm grateful and very happy with the business.


Aside, I've been staying at my current place for over a month now. The place isn't the best I've been, but it is a temp place to call 'home' nonetheless.

However, the last couple weeks has been a horrid nightmare for me.

Firstly, I gotta move cause my housemate is fleeing the country soon. And instead of honouring the end of the rental contract, the day in which I'd have (or force) to get out of the place is the day (some called bastard, some dick head, many names to it) the housemate leaves the country.

I've known about it the day I moved in. However what I didn't know was how selfish one can be. There's absolutely no flexibility to any of the ordeal. I really do not have any good things to say, therefore I'd just leave it as it. As of yesterday, I thought I was going to be homeless in a few days time. But thankfully there's some arrangement in progress by the sis, and finger crossed that everything works out.

Secondly, the endless parties that's been going on which usually starts around midnight till 2 in the morning, 3 in the morning or say 4 to 5 in the morning. Just a couple nights away, I thought I'd chase 'em away with a chainsaw. Can you imagine my anguish. Baseball bat just wouldn't do it. Ah, but what's life without parties huh.


All and all, I'm in debt, forever grateful to my amazing sis. She's unbelievable. Though she drives me crazy at times. I love you.

Great day. Adios.

0 comments: