Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What goes on after the Thomas Cup Final

An acquaintance of mine who is a friend in FB, is a major fan of badminton.

So yesterday was the final of Thomas Cup, where Malaysia played Japan.

If you were to ask me what theThomas Cup is, the answer is honestly going to be.. I don't know. I've heard of it, but then.. well, let just say I know very little about this sport.

Back to this friend.

Whenever Malaysia is in the final, or whatever stage really, as long as Malaysia losses, she'd definitely have something to boost say about it in FB.

By something, what I really meant was, she'd go something like this;

'China's Lin Dan is the best. Well played. Too bad Malaysia just isn't good enough.'

'As expected Japan won. They played better than Malaysia.'

'Wow, blah blah blah won again, Malaysia can try next time.'

Etc, etc, etc..

I really don't know what her deal is.

So yesterday, I did the unavoided, I unfollowed her!

Ha, take that you.


***** You may pretend that the post has ended if you do not want to chock on my delusional conversation with Spiderman. *****


Spiderman: Shall never talk bad about others. If you have nothing good to say, shut it.

B: Can't help it. She's always doing this. And it's not only badminton. She dislike everything about Malaysia but still chooses to be there. I don't get it.

Spiderman: B, whatever she says and do it's up to her. Don't make remarks about others when we don't know what goes on in her life, etc. Doing that, it says so much about yourself and not only her. Just leave it and you shouldn't be spreading hatred.

B: I know.. =( I need to get it out of my system you know. I don't like her. She's mean. She's the one spreading hatred, I'm just telling it.

Spiderman: That's enough.

B: Not befriending you anymore.

Spiderman: HAHAHAHA.

B: I'm serious, I'm not talking to you.

0 comments: