Monday, May 26, 2014

Girl with the dragon tattoo

Someone, which I really admire, listed The Girl with the Golden Tattoo as one of his favourite book.
There wasn't much really (upon my stalking), basically all of Stephen King and the likes, which I do not think in a million years I'd dare to read.

I have an extreme vivid imagination.

So today, on a nice cold Sunday afternoon, I decided to watch the DVD, not knowing that it was a psychological thriller cum murderer kinda movie. I thought, well maybe it'd be something mysterious, ah I don't know what I was thinking.

So, along the way what I did was, I muted the video, I looked away, I played with the iPad, distracted myself with whatever, but then sometimes curiosity just killed it.

Now that it's time for bed, I..

Shit.


As someone would say, stop being paranoid Brenda.

So annoying.

0 comments: